Welcome Parents, Families, and Friends
The weekend isn’t complete without families and friends joining us in celebrating UCLA’s graduates! Find the info you need here.
PARKING AND PERMIT INFORMATION
Coming to Campus and Parking – In preparation for your arrival on the day of, please review in advance the Commencement General Parking and Directions. Information including posted Parking and Venue Maps and DP Permit Parking. We advise you give yourself ample time to arrive on campus, park, and walk from parking to the venue – keeping in mind there will be multiple ceremonies taking place so expect crowds.
Guests are advised to review UCLA Campus Security and Safety as well as Pauley Pavilion’s Enhanced Security Procedures, including their clear bag policy.
Parking for the HSSEAS Commencement will be available in parking structures 4, 6, 7, 8 and 9. Valid (not expired) student, faculty and staff permits will be valid on Commencement Day. There is a $12.00 fee (subject to change) per vehicle for those who do not have a student, faculty or staff parking permit.
Parking permits may be:
- Preordered by the student through MyUCLA during the initial ticket ordering process
- Purchased at Parking Services in the Strathmore Building;
- Purchased at the Central Ticket Office (CTO); or
- On the day of the ceremony, purchased at a Parking and Information Booth, or from a parking attendant at any parking structure.
Students who preorder parking permits during the initial ticket ordering process are automatically charged. Please review billing information in advance.
Parking permit types (prices are subject to change):
- $12 per vehicle – a (standard) Commencement parking permit.
- $6 per vehicle – a DP (disabled placard) Commencement parking permit for vehicles
- Displaying a Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)-issued disabled person placard or plate. Both the DP (Disabled Parking) permit and DMV-issued DP placard MUST be displayed.