Welcome to Fall 2022! Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Undergraduate Internship Program’s events and workshops will be held in a hybrid format. Expand this tab for more COVID-19 resources.
- UCLA Student Affairs Guidebook
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is open and has transitioned to telehealth service
CAPS Samueli Engineering Satelite hours will continue in a virtual format Fall 2021: details will be announced soon.
- Remote learning, adjusting to website by the Center for the Advancement of Teaching
- Career Center Virtual Events
- Career Center Virtual Services
- Residential Life has many virtual student events to help build community
- Samueli Engineering’s COVID-19 Information Page for updates including FAQs from the School’s Town Hall
The purpose of the Undergraduate Internship Program is to support and facilitate students to search and secure their first industry internship.
- Percentage of 2022 graduating seniors who completed an internship by graduation 87% 87%
The Undergraduate Internship Program (UIP) is a new initiative from the UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science to assist Samueli Engineering students by providing resources, information, and opportunities.
UIP hosts multiple workshops throughout the year to better prepare students for securing an internship, offers a seminar class further breaking down the internship process, co-hosts the ESUC Industry Liaison Committee along with ESUC, and offers organizations the resource to track attendance of their events.
Get to know this year’s team of peer advisors with the adjacent link!
- ENG 23: Finding an Industry Internship Seminar Course
- Events and Workshops
- Consolidated On-Campus Recruitment Calendar
- Job and Internship Postings
- ESUC Industry Liaison Committee
- Weekly Email Blast
- iPad Reservation System for student organizations’ industry recruitment events
Engineering Society of UCLA (ESUC) Industry Liaison Committee
UIP hosts the ESUC Industry Liaison Committee as a student-centered mechanism to search, solicit, and track internship placements. To learn more, click on this link.
Winter 2021 ESUC Meetings:
January 12 | 6-7:30 PM PST
January 26 | 6-7:30 PM PST
February 16 | 6-7:30 PM PST
UIP Event Reservation System
If you are an Engineering organization that hosts events and would like to use our system for attendee registration, please go to the instruction page to register.
For any questions, email email@example.com
ENGR 23: Finding an Industry Internship Seminar
ENGR 23 is a new course designed to assist undergraduates in securing an internship offered this fall.
Take a look at the Winter 2021 ENGR 23 Syllabus.
ENGR 26: Finding an Entry Level Job Seminar
ENGR 26 is a new course designed to assist undergraduates in securing an entry level job offered this winter.
Take a look at the Winter 2022 ENGR 26 Syllabus.
Career Center Advising
Virtual Drop-In Sessions
Visit the Career Center virtual drop-in room for resume/cover letter reviews, and job and internship questions.
Engineering Faculty Advising
Here's a link to the Engineering Faculty Advising Resources Page!