UCLA Samueli Undergraduate Scholarships
Available to all undergraduate Engineering majors and levels!
One easy Application for consideration for multiple awards!
Both Merit & Need based scholarships!
New students, continuing students, international students, and domestic students are all welcome to apply!
These scholarships are administered by the Samueli Office of Academic and Student Affairs (OASA), which is located at 6426 Boelter Hall.
Check back for updates about the 2020-21 Engineering Scholarship Application.
If you created an application account in the past, you do not have to create a new one.
Just go to the application site once it is open and input your email and password.
If you have forgotten your email address, email .
If you no longer have your password from last year, you can generate a new one.
Please review the Scholarship Application Guidelines and information thoroughly for application details such as supplemental document formatting, eligibility, instructions, etc.
Unless otherwise stated, minimum requirements for scholarships are a 3.0 GPA, Extra-Curricular activities and Leadership considered, Financial need considered.
RESOURCES & INFORMATION
Notifications for 2018-19 Scholarships have gone out!
Read your letters carefully. They include all the information that you need. If you have been contacted regarding further paperwork, please fill out ASAP. All awards are pending clearance from the Financial Aid Office.
Once you see the award on your eFAN, please direct questions about the disbursement details to FinancialAid. Thank you!
Samueli Scholarships listed and awarded in past years
- List of Scholarships listed and awarded in the 2019-2020 application
- List of Scholarships listed and awarded in the 2018-2019 application
- List of Scholarships listed and awarded in the 2017-2018 application
- List of Scholarships listed and awarded in the 2016-2017 application
- List of Scholarships listed and awarded in the 2015-2016 application
- List of Scholarships listed and awarded in the 2014-2015 application
- List of Scholarships listed and awarded in the 2013-2014 application
- List of Scholarships listed and awarded in the 2012-2013 application
Other Scholarship Resources
Looking for scholarship information can be a tedious endeavor, but the rewards can be great.
- Begin by visiting the University of California web-site: Paying-for-UC
- UCLA Samueli has a few admission awards. There is no separate application. Award are limited and selection is based on your admission application.
- Your local library, high school or community college career center have information about Scholarships, Grants, and Loans.
- The UCLA Alumni Center also provides scholarships to prospective and current students. Please visit their website: UCLA Alumni Association Scholarships
- Samueli Scholarship Application (see above)
- Additional Engineering and non-engineering related Scholarship resources are available through the UCLA Scholarship Resource Center (SRC), located at 233 Covel Commons. They also provide support and review services for scholarship applications including writing. It is open to all UCLA students regardless of financial aid eligibility. For more information please visit their webpage or call (310)206-2875.
- UCLA Financial Aid Office: Scholarships
- UCLA Alumni Scholarships for Incoming & Continuing Students
- UCLA Chancellor’s Service Award
We encourage all students to apply for applicable Engineering Scholarships from Outside Agencies. Top students (high cumulative GPA) should consider the National Scholarship opportunities.
Contact the UCLA Samueli School of Engineering
Office of Academic and Student Affairs, UCLA Samueli School of Engineering, 6426 Boelter Hall, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1601, (310) 825-9580 Undergraduate Scholarship Coordinator: Alina Haas,
Office of External Affairs, UCLA Samueli School of Engineering, 7256 Boelter Hall, Box 951600, Los Angeles, CA 90095-1600
Fellowships (Graduate Scholarships)
Fellowships for graduate students are handled by the individual departments. Please visit the main engineering page to see department information and contact info.