About OASA (click here)
OASA Quick Links
- Academic Counselors
- Admissions (Undergraduate)
- Admissions (Graduate)
- HSSEAS Announcement (catalog)
- Deadlines and Policies
- Enrollment and Degree Statistics
- Engineering Campus Mental Health and Wellness Resource Guide Sp.19
- Internship Opportunities
- Scholarships for HSSEAS Undergraduates
Office: 6426 Boelter Hall, UCLA Phone: (310) 825-9580
M, W, F – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Closed 12 noon – 1:00 p.m.)
T, Th – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Closed 12 noon – 1:00 p.m.)
*Office hours may be adjusted due to holiday closures and staff meetings; it is advisable to call the office to verify hours before coming in. Upcoming Office and Campus closures for holidays or special events.
- Memorial Day holiday, Monday, May 27
- Email will NO longer be used to answer questions from Students or Prospective students, instead please contact the OASA academic counselors via the MyUCLA Message Center – CLICK HERE FOR LINKS
Call (310) 825-9580 or stop by 6426 BH to make an appointment for the following times:
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday
- Wednesday afternoon
- Thursday morning
Walk in Appointments
- Wednesdays: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Thursdays: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.