Welcome to Student Creativity Center at the UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science!
WHATS GOING ON IN THE SCC?
Competitions, events, and awards
In the news
Student Creativity Center expands to encourage student collaboration, Daily Bruin, October 5, 2015
Tech Camp Debut at New Student Creativity Center, UCLA Engineer, Fall 2012, Issue No. 28
UCLA Engineering Proposes Creativity Center, UCLA Engineer, Spring 2011, Issue No. 25
2nd floor of Boelter Hall
UCLA Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Grand opening – Summer of 2012
- Our School’s ‘Technological Sandbox’, a place for our community to create, design, disaRenessemble, and re-engineer devices and gadgets of their own imagination.
- 5 work rooms + 1 meeting space
- Academic year – Student Design Organizations engaged in design activity.
- Summer – Engineering Science Corps Outreach programs.
- Grand opening in fall of 2015.
- 5 additional work rooms + 1 additional meeting space
- Courtyard expansion – multi-purpose event/work space.
- SCC storage garages and lockers
- Paint & SandBox.
- 1 room repurposed
- 4 additional rooms
|2730 A & B||
To contact student organizations, please visit: https://samueli.ucla.edu/student-clubs-organizations/ to get contact information.
- Engineering 96
- Engineering 96: High School Outreach Programs
- Summer Bridge programs
SCC RESOURCES (for UCLA SEAS only):
- SCC meeting room reservations (internal communities only)
- SCC Space Utilization application for AY 2021 – 2023 (UCLA HSSEAS student organizations only). PLEASE NOTE – the SCC Space Utilization and Locker Rental applications have been postponed due to the pandemic. For examples of the application and terms and conditions from previous years, please see below:
- SCC Locker Rental Application – https://goo.gl/forms/Tc7ltLcLepY0kws13