2. View the report and be sure to select the option “OPEN ALL SECTIONS”
3. Confirm that a Technical Breadth Area has been declared. If this needs to be declared or updated, please login to UCLA MyEngineering and declare/or update your Technical Breadth Area and tracks. Please note, this will take at least 24 hours to update to the DARS Report. FOR BE, ChE, CEE, and MSE majors that you also declare Option/Pathway/Track*.*Options/pathways are only for ECE Majors in pre-Fall 14 catalogs only.
4. Review every section of the report to confirm information is accurate, including General Education coursework is fulfilling the correct Foundations and Category located towards the bottom of the report.
5. Please review if any courses are falling under the “Available Courses” section, that may contribute toward unfulfilled degree requirements. If there are courses falling here that should be meeting a requirement, then a HSSEAS petition for consideration is required.
6. If a student has submitted a petition and the status is pending for course substitution, the student is responsible for enrolling in a back up course until petition is approved. Please note that enrollment deadlines will be enforced.
7. BEFORE moving on to STEP 3 below, confirm if there is anything on the DARS report looks incorrect (e.g. credit missing that you thought you satisfied). Please refer any questions or concerns regarding the Degree Audit Process to: Message Center – Degree Auditor or visit OASA to meet with a Degree Auditor in-person.
8. Lastly, if all areas of the DARS Report appear accurate, save the report as a PDF to your computer to submit this report through message center.
ATTENTION ALL FALL Degree Candidates: All Fall Degree Candidates who are interested in “walking” in the Spring Commencement Ceremony must complete the Special Request portion of the Statement of Degree Candidacy (SDC) form via CCLE. More information is posted at the Commencement Home Page. Fall degree candidates who are not interested in participating in the Spring Commencement Ceremony are still required to complete the Statement of Degree Candidacy (SDC) form online Week 1- Week 3 during the Spring quarter.
•For Double Majors or Minors – If students intend to graduate with a double (second major) or minor students should have previously filed and been approved a Request to Double Major/or Minor before following the degree audit process.
•For the two minors housed in HSSEAS (Bioinformatics & Environmental Engineering) you must be admitted to these programs before your final term.
•Once you have completed your degree, you may not add a double major or minor.