Software QA Intern
Drop Labs is a consumer electronics startup based in Echo Park, Los Angeles. We are creating an innovative audio-immersive technology that will change the way people experience music, entertainment and gaming.
Drop Labs is seeking a software quality assurance intern to test firmware and mobile apps for consumer electronic products.
Candidate will be responsible for the following tasks but not limited to:
- Test/debug Firmware for Bluetooth applications
- Test/debug Mobile Applications (iOS & Android)
- Capture over-the-air Bluetooth logs for analysis with a BT sniffer
- Develop test cases and test suites
- Document bugs/defects in a tracking software
- Verify bug fixes Develop and execute Python test scripts: Manufacturing, automation, etc.
- Audio testing using Audio Precision
- Collect data for Engineering analysis
- Develop and work with test jigs
- Battery analysis with test equipment
- Solder/rework hardware components
- Currently enrolled in a accredited school in a engineering related field (EE, CS, etc.), Junior or Senior level
- GPA 3.0+
To apply please e-mail with your resume.