Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies – from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx’s core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore’s Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
As a member of the SoC electrical methodology/verification team, you’ll be responsible for developing full chip and block level electrical methodologies for single chip/3D ICs, full chip electrical verification, and development and execution of CAD tools and flows for electrical (EM/IR/power) analysis. Common essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
– Develop and enhance full chip and block level electrical verification flows and methodologies
– Develop design guidelines/thresholds for design teams
– Work with CAD team and/or tool vendors to resolve any flow/tool issues
– Develop or enhance scripts (Perl, ,TCL, etc…) for productivity improvement
– Support block design teams in electrical verification activities
– Knowledge of and/or experience with tools and methods for EM/IR/power analysis and related
– Fundamental circuit design knowledge (analog/RF a plus) including simulation experience with Spice and Verilog
– Scripting skills using Perl, TCL, C-shell, Make and/or other scripting languages
– Knowledge and experience with basic Unix data management and job control
– Excellent written and oral communication skills
Education Requirements: BSEE/MSEE
Years of Experience: 0-2 years
Xilinx is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Applicants and employees are treated throughout the employment process without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender Identity or sexual orientation. The self-identification information requested is not gathered for employment decisions. It is used only for compliance with US Federal laws. Your responses are strictly voluntary, and any information provided will remain confidential. If you choose not to “self-identify”, you will not be subject to any adverse treatment.
To apply contact Alvin Ching at firstname.lastname@example.org