Zoic Labs is an advanced visualization company focused on the intersection of big data, narrative, design, and emerging technologies.
Since 2002, we have developed software and virtual production tools for Zoic Studios, a multi-
platform storytelling company with emphasis on high-end computer graphics for film, television, and
candidate is excited about the latest web technologies and graphics APIs, and loves elegant design
and highly functional web applications. You will assist in the architecture of features and functionality of
a new robust platform that handles powerful data analytics and visualization.
Work as a part of the Zoic Labs software development team to build cutting-edge web applications
- 1+ years of professional software development experience
- Front-End web development experience with HTML5, and CSS3
- UI Development experience a plus!
- Knowledge of other programming languages such as C#, Python, etc. a plus!
- Experience with game engines such as Unity or Unreal a plus!
- Experience with technologies such as WebGL, Three.js, or Canvas a plus!
- Self-motivated, proactive, and able to utilize time allotted efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly experienced in working as part of a development team
- Experienced in working with stakeholders, clients, etc. to assess needs, understand problems being faced, and creating plans to move towards a solution.
- Strong desire to learn and grow in the field of web-application development
- Proven problem solving skills
- Active contributor to the open-source development community
- Ability to work well under pressure with short deadlines
- Ability to work with various departments to resolve issues
NOTE: This is a position on-site in our Culver City. This job description contains the basic requirements for the position and is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned.
*We also have the best homemade guacamole served in Culver City.