About the Job
Pixorize (https://pixorize.com) is reinventing how people learn and remember. Our visual mnemonic platform transforms confusing medical facts into visual stories/videos that are effortless to remember.
Our content fellows use a rigorous and systematic method to transform medical knowledge into a format optimized for memory. We’re looking for smart, organized, and passionate people to join our team full time, where you will learn about memory and medicine while working with doctors and artists to make best-in-class educational videos that are used by thousands of students nationwide.
Commitment: Full-Time (starting Summer 2020)
Location: Remote (on-site optional, if you live in NYC)
- Bachelor’s degree in health-related science, e.g. biology, chemistry, biomedical engineering (medical students on a gap year or recent medical school graduates are also welcome to apply)
- Must have scored in the top 5 percentile on SAT/ACT or MCAT
- Demonstrated interest or experience in healthcare education.
- Strong visuospatial ability, abstract thinking, and analytical skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication and teaching ability.
- Experience with any of the following: linguistics/IPA, computer science or programming, regular expressions, graphic design, motion graphics/animation.
How to Apply
To apply, please complete the application form here: https://forms.gle/ncitzJvDU2w9zfV17