The right candidate can progress from test engineering to manufacturing engineering, design
engineering or research and development engineering. If you enjoy the opportunity to work on a
variety of cutting edge, highly technical advanced electronic projects which will never leave you
bored, we want to meet you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Diagnose and repair electronic boards and assemblies to the component level.
• Use oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and specialized test equipment to troubleshoot and
• Follow detailed written process checklists to validate and test functionality.
• Assist Technicians and other Engineers with diagnosis of electronic systems.
Required Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
• Ability to work on a variety of projects across multiple technologies.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Prior experience with Electronics repair.
• Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
Please send your resume and cover letter to Theresa Ziemkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org