The right candidate can progress from test engineering to manufacturing engineering, design engineering or research and development engineering. If you enjoy the opportunity to work on a variety of cutting edge, highly technical advanced electronic projects which will never leave you bored, we want to meet you.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Diagnose and repair electronic boards and assemblies to the component level.
- Use oscilloscopes, multi-meters, and specialized test equipment to troubleshoot and isolate failures.
- Follow detailed written process checklists to validate and test functionality.
- Assist Technicians and other Engineers with diagnosis of electronic systems.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- Ability to work on a variety of projects across multiple technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Prior experience with Electronics repair.
To apply, contact Theresa Ziemkowski at firstname.lastname@example.org