Now accepting applications for:
DOE Scholars Program
The DOE Scholars Program introduces students and recent college graduates to the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE) mission and operations.
Why should I apply?
Being selected as a DOE Scholar offers the following benefits:
- Stipends starting at $600 per week for undergraduates and $650 per week for graduate students and post graduates during the internship period
- Limited travel reimbursement to/from assigned location
- Direct exposure to and participation in projects and activities in DOE mission-relevant research areas
- Identification of career goals and opportunities
- Development of professional networks with leading scientists and subject matter experts
- Be a U.S. citizenship
- Be an undergraduate, graduate student, or recent graduate of an accredited institution of higher education majoring in science, technology, engineering, mathematics, and related areas.
- Must be pursuing a degree or have received a degree within 5 years of their starting date in a science, technology, engineering or mathematics (STEM) discipline or have demonstrated interest or experience in a STEM field that supports the DOE mission.
How to Apply
Applications and supporting materials must be submitted at https://www.zintellect.com/Opportunity/Details/DOE-Scholars-2020
January 3, 2020, 4:00 PM EST
For more information: Visit https://orise.orau.gov/doescholars