All candidates must have STRONG analog or digital circuit analysis skills and knowledge of basic
circuit operation. You will be performing analysis of cutting edge existing and developing designs. You
will use your knowledge, your experiences, and analysis tools and techniques to find, document and
fix issues. Unlike most typical design jobs, this position deals with multiple and diverse designs at a
rapid pace, allowing for a high volume of exposure and accelerated growth.
AEi Systems is looking for highly-skilled electrical engineers who are experts in Digital Circuit Design
and Analysis. We have an IMMEDIATE need for an ANALYST with knowledge of Signal Integrity,
Interface, Memory, and Timing analyses of Space/Aerospace digital systems.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Worst-Case Circuit Analysis of Digital Circuits (Board Level, ASIC operation and development
knowledge is not necessary)
• Analyses: Signal Integrity, Decoupling, SSO Noise, IR Drop, Interface Compatibility, Power
Sequencing, Timing, Power Integrity, Clocks
• Hyperlynx SI and Power Integrity knowledge a MUST!
• Knowledge of Board level interfaces: Memory, LVDS, 1553, PCI, Ethernet, DVI, RS-232, etc.
• FPGA Operation (Rad-Hard RTAX, Virtex, RTG4, etc. preferred)
• IBIS Modeling
• Knowledge of High Speed Design and Digital Circuit Operation: DDR, Serdes, Other Memories and
• Knowledge of Electronics used in SPACE and RAD-Hard Applications
• Past experience working at a SPACE Satellite manufacturer
• Proficient in Connector, Cable, IBIS, and SPICE Modeling
• Technical Writing Ability
• Residency: Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card)
• Salary: USD $70,000 – $200,000 Per Year
• Located in Los Angeles, CA with satellite office in Denver, CO
• Career Level Required: Mid-Level (> 3 Years) or Experienced (Non-Manager)
• Education Required: B.S.E.E Bachelor’s Degree (Electrical Engineers only)
• Job Type: Employee or Contract – Full Time, Part Time
For more information on the position and apply, visit AEi Systems website https://www.aeng.com/jobs.htm