AEi Systems is looking for highly-skilled electrical engineers who are experts in Digital Circuit Design and Analysis. We have an IMMEDIATE need for an ANALYST with knowledge of Signal Integrity, Interface, Memory, and Timing analysis of Space/Aerospace digital systems.
Desired Skills & Experience
Candidates MUST have significant experience in the following areas:
• Worst-Case Circuit Analysis of Digital Circuits (Board Level, ASIC operation and development knowledge is not necessary)
• Analyses: Signal Integrity, Decoupling, SSO Noise, IR Drop, Interface Compatibility, Power Sequencing, Timing, Power Integrity, Clocks
• Hyperlynx SI and Power Integrity knowledge a MUST!
• Knowledge of Board level interfaces: Memory, LVDS, 1553, PCI, Ethernet, DVI, RS-232, etc.
• FPGA Operation (Rad-Hard RTAX, Virtex, RTG4, etc. preferred)
• IBIS Modeling
• Residency: Must be US Citizen or Permanent Resident (Green Card, Los Angeles CA or Denver CO preferred)
• Knowledge of High Speed Design and Digital Circuit Operation: DDR, Serdes, Other Memories and their Interfaces • Knowledge of Electronics used in SPACE and RAD-Hard Applications
• Past experience working at a SPACE Satellite manufacturer
• Proficient in Connector, Cable, IBIS, and SPICE Modeling
• Technical Writing Ability
For more information on how to apply, click here https://www.aeng.com/jobs.htm