SmartAction is a cutting-edge technology company on a rapid growth trajectory, providing the next generation of user-friendly phone call automation. Our disruptive, yet well-proven automated voice self-service platform, strong customer base, and financial strength form a solid foundation for long-term growth.
Our solution is based on years of artificial intelligence research and development and is well positioned to fill the significant void between current IVR (Interactive Voice Response) technology and human call center agents. It is a truly unique solution in an otherwise well-defined market space.
We offer an energetic work environment, a great product, and operational and technical support to enable the right candidate to be successful.
- Resolve tickets in a timely and professional manner, and escalate issues if they cannot be resolved
- Perform maintenance of desktop systems and infrastructure
- Troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, and basic network related issues
- Guide remote users with simple, step-by-step instructions
- Deploy new Windows 10 desktops and laptops and install software as directed
- Install applications and computer peripherals to meet user needs
- Install and program VoIP phones
- Write technical documentation, manuals, and policies as needed
- Identify potential changes and system improvements to present to senior team leaders for consideration and implementation
- Multi-task and prioritize problems based on business need
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Excellent customer service skills in person and through telephone or electronic interaction
- Basic knowledge of Windows 10, Office 365, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Print Services, File Services, and GPO Management
- Proficient knowledge in common desktop applications such as Microsoft Office 2013/2016 and Adobe products
- Understanding of various Desktop Management Systems such as anti-virus software, patch management, and software delivery
- Ability to communicate the status of various systems to management and/or support personnel
- Knowledge of JIRA ticketing system is a plus
- Knowledge of SCCM and MDT is a big plus
For more information on SmartAction, visit our website at www.smartaction.ai.
If you are interested in the position or would like to learn more, please contact Marilyn Cassedy at .