SMRC Group is currently seeking a Civil Engineer with street, road, drainage design experience for a prominent civil engineering firm named MARRS Services Inc. The position is located in Los Angeles, CA and salary will be based on qualifications and experience. The ideal candidate must be proficient with AutoCAD Civil 3D and have prior experience on street, sidewalk, curb ramp, and curb & gutter design. The selected individual will work in a design team on one of the major improvement programs happening in Los Angeles today. If you are interested in doing innovative design, steady work without needing to worry about the next project this is the position for you.
Employer: MARRS SERVICES, INC.
MARRS Services Inc. is Southern California’s public sector civil engineering specialist. Their singular mission is to help engineering professionals advance their careers while providing employers with flexible and cost-effective engineering staff resources. MARRS Services provides professional benefits to its employees which includes medical, dental, vison, Paid time off, and 401k
- Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college is required
- At least 5-10 years of prior experience in a design or drafting role with some prior experience working on public works projects
- Professional Registration is required
- Proficiency in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Good knowledge with proven experience of civil engineering street / land development / Drainage design
- Possession of a valid CA Driver’s License required
- Able to work at a staff augmentation office at LABOE in downtown LA
- Attention to detail