Jobs/Interns on Medical Device Prototyping at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in LA
Cedars-Sinai Medical Center is a world-leading hospital, also known as Hollywood’s glamour hospital. Our MRI Engineering lab is recruiting Research Associate (RA) Level I (Bachelor degree required) and/or Research Interns (undergraduate students) part time multiple positions at flexible levels for a range of background and skills (EE, CS, Math, ME, BME) for medical device and system prototyping. Email to <> (Dr. Hui Han, Director of MRI Engineering)
* Funded projects by National Institute of Health.
* Circuit schematic & PCB layout, debugging, Arduino / Raspberry Pi, GUI.
* MATLAB computation & algorithms, machine and deep learning, PCA/SVD algorithms.
* DC Power electronics engineer
* RF antenna, microwave, Electromagnetics, RF spectrum, Network Analyzer
* Mechanical Engineering: SolidWorks, CAD design and 3D printing.