The JPL Summer Internship Program offers 10-week, full-time, summer internship opportunities at JPL to undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering or mathematics.
- Undergraduate and graduate students pursuing degrees in science, technology, engineering or mathematics disciplines
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Open to U.S. citizens and legal permanent residents (LPRs).
- Students must be available full time (40 hours per week) for at least 10-weeks in the summer.
- Summer internships begin in May and June, on the first business day of each week.
- Participants receive a weekly stipend. Stipend amounts vary and are subject to change.
- Housing and travel allowances are not provided, however, program participants have the option of living in the Caltech dormitories for the summer guest housing rate. Rates are the discretion of the Caltech Department of Institute Housing and are subject to change.
To apply, visit: https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/edu/intern/apply/summer-internship-program/