Xilinx develops highly flexible and adaptive processing platforms that enable rapid innovation across a variety of technologies – from the endpoint to the edge to the cloud. Xilinx is the inventor of the FPGA, hardware programmable SoCs and the ACAP (Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform), designed to deliver the most dynamic processor technology in the industry and enable the adaptable, intelligent and connected world of the future in a multitude of markets including Data Center (Compute, Storage and Networking); Wireless/5G and Wired Communications; Automotive/ADAS; Emulation & Prototyping; Aerospace & Defense; Industrial Scientific & Medical, and others. Xilinx’s core strengths simultaneously address major industry trends including the explosion of data, heterogeneous computing after Moore’s Law, and the dawn of artificial intelligence (AI).
Our global team is growing and we are looking for bold, collaborative and creative people to help us lead the industry transformation to build an adaptable intelligent world. We believe that by embracing diverse ideas, striving for excellence in all that we do, and working together as a unified team, we can accomplish anything. Come do your best work and live your best life as part of the ONEXILINX team!
As a member of the SOC Timing Characterization team, candidate will be working on developing methodologies and designs to characterize and validate of FPGA Timing files. This role would also require you to use SPICE, STA and related tools to generate, debug,and validate timing models and correlate timing values to silicon measurements. Candidate will also have an opportunity to participate in single chip and stacked silicon full chip timing model validation and other full chip activities.
– Minimum of a BS with 2+ year of experience or MS degree
– Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering or related equivalent
– Experience in Digital Design or Silicon characterization
– Should be knowledgeable about all the internal blocks of FPGA like DSP, BRAM, I/O etc
– Good understanding of device technology, custom circuit and digital designs and electrical analysis
– Strong scripting skills using Perl, Python, C-shell or similar scripting languages
– Experience with Xilinx FPGA design / implementation tools is a plus
– Good analytical, communication, presentation and troubleshooting skills are required
Education Requirements and Experience:
– Minimum of a BS with 2+ years experience OR MS degree
Xilinx is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Applicants and employees are treated throughout the employment process without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender Identity or sexual orientation. The self-identification information requested is not gathered for employment decisions. It is used only for compliance with US Federal laws. Your responses are strictly voluntary, and any information provided will remain confidential. If you choose not to “self-identify”, you will not be subject to any adverse treatment.
To apply, please contact Alvin Ching at