OASA Quick Links
- Academic Counselors
- Admissions (Undergraduate)
- Admissions (Graduate)
- HSSEAS Announcement (catalog)
- Deadlines and Policies
- Enrollment and Degree Statistics
- Internship Opportunities
- Scholarships for HSSEAS Undergraduates
The Fall 2016 Enrollment Consideration Request Form (ECR) –
(for full courses)
Will open June 17th.
Staff: Dr. Richard Wesel (Associate Dean),
Jan LaBuda (director),
academic counselors and staff
(click to see the entire OASA team)
Office: 6426 Boelter Hall, UCLA Phone: (310) 825-9580 Hours: (Office hours may be adjusted due to holiday closures and staff meetings; it is advisable to call the office to verify hours before coming in)
- M, W, F – 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Closed 12 noon – 1:00 p.m.)
- T, Th – 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Closed 12 noon – 1:00 p.m.)
Upcoming Office and Campus closures for special events:
Memorial Day holiday Monday, May 30
Scheduled Appointments: Call (310) 825-9580 or stop by 6426 BH to make an appointment for the following times:
- Monday, Tuesday, Friday
- Wednesday afternoon
- Thursday morning
Walk in Appointments*
- Wednesdays: 9:00 a.m. – 11:30 a.m.
- Thursdays: 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
*Please note that July-September, walk-ins will not be available on certain dates due to new student orientation/advising so please call the office before coming in during that period.