Meet the UIP/URP Team
Welcome to Spring 2022! Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Undergraduate Internship Program’s events and workshops will all be held online. Updates and services will be uploaded on this page and sent in our weekly email.
- Samueli Covid Resources
- UCLA Student Affairs Guidebook
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS) is open and has transitioned to telehealth service
CAPS Samueli Engineering Satelite hours will continue in a virtual format Fall 2021: details will be announced soon.
- COVID-19 Bruin Resources & Tools
- Remote learning, adjusting to website by the Center for the Advancement of Teaching
- Career Center Virtual Events
- Career Center Virtual Services
- Residential Life has many virtual student events to help build community
- Samueli Engineering’s COVID-19 Information Page for updates including FAQs from the School’s Town Hall
Hey everyone! My name is Philip and I am a third-year computer science and engineering major. I interned at Boeing in high school where I worked on a lunar regolith mining system and eventually became a lead for that internship program the next year. Last summer, I worked at Northrop Grumman as a software engineering intern who did front-end development. I did software research and development on a model-based systems engineering platform as an intern at the NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory (JPL) this summer. Next summer, I will be in Seattle as a Cyber Intern for Risk and Financial Advisory at Deloitte. I am from Orange County, CA and my hobbies include skateboarding, working out, watching sunsets, and reading the Percy Jackson series. I also have a 2nd-degree black belt in taekwondo!
Hi! My name is Sasha Grishchenko and I’m a senior chemical engineering student. I have interned with Entegris’ R&D department, and most recently worked in the implant operations team at Samsung Austin Semiconductor. At UCLA I’m involved with AIChE’s ChemE Car team, as well as the Student Alumni Association, and Engineering Ambassadors.
My hours are TBA.
Career Center Advising
Virtual Drop-In Sessions
Visit the Career Center virtual drop-in room for resume/cover letter reviews, and job and internship questions.
Engineering Faculty Advising
Here's a link to the Engineering Faculty Advising Resources Page!