Commencement Program Listing of Graduate Names
THE DEADLINE to be included in the 2020-2021 program brochure listing is MAY 18
Please note the printed listing of degree candidates’ names is separate from any commencement activities or participation (which are optional).
The commencement program brochure listing is a list of conferred degree names and candidates for the current academic cycle. This listing is compiled for BS, MS, and PHD engineering students regardless of whether a student partakes in any commencement activities, which are optional.
WHO IS LISTED
- Fall 2020 Conferred Graduates
- Winter 2021 Conferred Graduates
- Spring 2021 Degree Candidates
- Summer 2021 Degree Candidates
These are students who communicated their intent to graduate to their respective undergraduate and graduate academic affairs unit by the posted deadlines. Please refer to eligibility & participation..
YOUR NAME LISTING
- Engineering uses your official name on file with the Registrar’s Office. Please check your official name on file ASAP.
- Students that have or need a name correction please process an update immediately through the official process outlined with the Registrar’s Office Names, Changes, Special Marks, and Errors. Please make these changes no later than Friday, April 16, 2021.
REASONS YOU MAY NOT BE LISTED
- You are a Fall 2021 Special Request Candidate. You will be listed in next year’s program.
- You missed a crucial step in the degree audit process (undergrads only) OR you are a graduate student that did not provide your information to your student affairs grad department by the posted deadlines. Please refer to eligibility & participation.
- You have a privacy restriction which prevents us from listing your name. Students can update their privacy settings in MyUCLA and are advised to make their updates by Friday, April 16, 2021.