Welcome to Student Creativity Center at the UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science!
WHATS GOING ON IN THE SCC?
Competitions, events, and awards
In the news
Student Creativity Center expands to encourage student collaboration, Daily Bruin, October 5, 2015
Tech Camp Debut at New Student Creativity Center, UCLA Engineer, Fall 2012, Issue No. 28
UCLA Engineering Proposes Creativity Center, UCLA Engineer, Spring 2011, Issue No. 25
2nd floor of Boelter Hall
UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science
Los Angeles, CA 90095
Grand opening – Summer of 2012
- Our School’s ‘Technological Sandbox’, a place for our community to create, design, disaRenessemble, and re-engineer devices and gadgets of their own imagination.
- 5 work rooms + 1 meeting space
- Academic year – Student Design Organizations engaged in design activity.
- Summer – Engineering Science Corps Outreach programs.
- Grand opening in fall of 2015.
- 5 additional work rooms + 1 additional meeting space
- Courtyard expansion – multi-purpose event/work space.
- SCC storage garages and lockers
Phase I – Boelter Hall
A & B
|Society of Automotive Engineers (SAE) – Baja, Distance, & Formula Teams – https://www.bruinracing.com/|
|2730 C||American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) – Battlebots, FADE, X1 Robotics, Student Design Incubation Funding – http://www.asmebruins.com/|
|2730 D||American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) – Design/Fly/Build, UCLA Rocket Project, Unmanned Aerial Systems – http://aiaa.seas.ucla.edu/|
|2745||American Society of Civil Engineers – http://www.ascebruins.org/|
|2730||Main Meeting Room (25 – 35 seats)|
Phase II – Boelter Hall
|2761||Meeting Room (10 – 15 seats)|
- Explore Engineering – for International high school students
- Tech Camp – for domestic high school students
SCC RESOURCES (for UCLA HSSEAS only):
- SCC meeting room reservations (internal communities only)
- SCC Space Utilization application (UCLA HSSEAS student organizations only) – a call for applications will be sent to registered School of Engineering student organizations every other year for a 2 year space utilization. Next application will be available in December 2017 for the 2018 – 2020 cycle.
Lab manager’s site (internal site – invitation requried)