Welcome to The Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science,
University of California, Los Angeles
- SEASNET Computing Facility
- Bruin Online, offering dial-up, wireless, proxy, and VPN access
- Academic Technology Services (ATS)
- Science & Engineering Library (SEL) and Subject Specialists
Health & Safety
- HSSEAS Emergency Information
- HSSEAS Safety Classes
- UCLA Environment, Health & Safety
- Material Safety Data Sheets Resources
- Household Hazardous Waste Program
- Student Health Services
- Student Psychological Services
- CSO Escort & Evening Van Services
New Incoming Student Orientation
Dashew Center for International Students & Scholars
Undergraduate Student Association
Engineering Society of University of California (ESUC)
HSSEAS Student Organizations & Societies
SAGE/UAW Local 2865 – Union for TAs, Readers, and Tutors
Entrepreneur Association (EA) at Anderson Graduate School of Management (AGSM)
Engineering Alumni Association
UCLA Career Center
On behalf of the UCLA Henry Samueli School of Engineering and Applied Science, I am delighted to welcome you to the UCLA Engineering family!
As a undergraduate student at UCLA, you join a proud tradition of excellence in the classroom and the laboratory, and I am certain that you have much to contribute to this legacy.
You are among the best and brightest of your generation, and we are pleased that you have chosen to join the School. Outstanding undergraduate students enrich the academic environment, and inspire and challenge our faculty.
I look forward to getting to know you, and hearing more about your accomplishments as both students and later alumni.
Again, welcome to UCLA Engineering.
Vijay K. Dhir