NOTE: Your catalog year is the year you were admitted to your current major. For some of you, that is your first year at UCLA. If you changed your major to EE, then your catalog year may NOT be your first year at UCLA, but the year that you changed your major.
Your worksheet is your check list of courses you must complete and/or have credit for to satisfy your major degree requirements. Cross everything off on this list and you have completed your degree requirements! No course may satisfy 2 requirements on this list.
The ECE Department reviews their curriculum based on student and faculty feedback and may choose to make changes. Only newly admitted students to the EE major will be held to the new catalog. Continuing students will not be affected UNLESS they request to change to the new requirements.
- Electrical Engineering worksheet, catalog year 2016-2018
- Electrical Engineering worksheet, catalog year 2014-2016
- Electrical Engineering worksheet(EE option), catalog year 2013-2014
- Electrical Engineering worksheet (BE option), catalog year 2013-2014
- Electrical Engineering worksheet (CE option), catalog year 2013-2014.
- Electrical Engineering worksheet (EE option), catalog years 2006-2013.
- Electrical Engineering worksheet (BE option), catalog years 2006-2013.
- Electrical Engineering worksheet (CE option), catalog years 2006-2013.
Using these worksheets:
- Print out a worksheet. Make sure you are using the correct one for your Catalog year.
- Please use with DARS! Run a new Audit and cross out all the courses you have completed on your worksheet.
- See how many and which courses you have left. Then use the Proposed courses pdf to plan out your schedule.
- Finish your lower division requirements first.
- Take Ethics in your 2nd year.
- Make sure you to plan courses in the correct requisite order.
- If you need assistance with your schedule, or balancing your course load, please schedule an appointment with an EE counselor by calling 310-825-9580 and bring in your plan.
When planning a schedule using the above worksheets and websites,
you’ll need to refer to your catalog year Announcement to determine
degree requirements and elective options. HOWEVER, you’ll need to
refer to the most recent catalog Announcement (for the current year) and
the “Tentative 2015-16 course offerings by term” link below to view current term offerings for courses. DO NOT refer to the Registrar’s tentative schedule (since that is just a copy of what was offered the previous year).